One Year on Medium
By the numbers
She said, “that was fast, I feel like you just started doing it. You really didn’t miss a week?”
- Post a chapter a week for a full year.
- Write a 50 chapter sci-fi novel.
- Shop it around.
- Get it pitched to a film producer (what!?).
- Get no takers.
- Have a blast doing it.
- Say I’m human, but you know I lied.
- A famous blogger.
- A wage slave that got out of a day job.
- A expert list maker.
- A robot.
- Almost 400 strangers to follow me (aww).
- Thousands of people to read my work (thanks!).
- Top Writer in Short Story.
- Top Writer in Space (on and off when the algorithm likes me)!
- Invaluable lessons editing my own work.
- To become a fan of this platform and others on it.
- Inspired to write more.
Summer short stories, because reading on your phone at the beach is great!